October 2016 Notices
- New Bible Study Group – “The Church God Blesses”: Tuesday evenings from 7:30pm to 9:00pm at 215D-18A Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, D.2. An inductive Bible Study course to discover what Christ says to the 7 churches of Revelation and what the messages mean for us today. Contact Dmitry on 0122.970.6203 or Alyona on 0126.739.1477
- Ladies Morning Bible Study: Tuesdays 9:00am – 11:30am at 18-05, River Garden Apartments (Tower A), 170 Nguyen Van Huong, Dist. 2. For more information, contact Nathanie on 0122 905 3171 or Click Here to Email
- Ladies’ Evening Bible Study: Tuesday evenings 7:30pm – 9:00pm. Block C2, Tropic Garden, 49 Street 66, Thao Dien, D2. Contact Kellan Pham on 0909 260 265 or Click Here to Email
- Ladies’ Evening Bible Study: Thursday evenings from 7:30pm to 9:00pm at 215/F2 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, D.2. Contact Ashley Moreno on 0987 024 385 or Click Here to Email
- Bible Club for Kids aged 3 to 12: Wednesdays from 3:45pm to 5:00pm at the BP Compound Meeting Hall and Gazebo. For more information contactBeth or 0937 730 292
- Men @ 7 Bible Study: Wednesdays 7:00am – 8:00am at the Shalom Coffee Shop, in the Tropic Garden Complex, 49 Street 66, Thao Dien, Dist. 2. For more information contact Ben or on 0126 780 5650
- Men @ 7 Bible Study: Fridays 7:00am – 8:00am at the Loop, 49 Thao Dien Street, Dist. 2. For more information contactRob or on 0902 049 613
- Saturday Night Football for everyone: Fun, fellowship and football for people of all ages between 5:00pm and 7:00pm. Located off 28 Thao Dien Rd, Dist. 2. Football Fields (Field No.4). Starting times can vary week to week, so please check beforehand if you are wanting to join in the fun. Contact Eckart or on 0908 004 273
- Reminder: On the last Sunday of each month we will have a special CHILDREN’s time in our service, with tea/coffee and other refreshments served downstairs after the service. Truly a family day…
- Baptism: If you want to be baptised in the future, or know someone who is wanting to, then ask to speak to an elder and discuss what to do next.
Trackback from your site.