May 2016 Notices
Ladies Retreat 2016 Once again it is that time of the year when we have a special event for ladies. We are so looking forward to it and would love for you to join us for this year’s Ladies Retreat. This retreat will be held on Friday the 20th of May to Sunday the 22nd, at the Bong Sen Hotel in District 1, HCMC. Click to our Events page for more details.
Men’s Retreat 2016
We’ve confirmed that the Men’s Retreat will be held 3-4 June at the Ibis Hotel in District 7. Click to our Events page for more details.
- New Bible Study Group – “The Church God Blesses”: Tuesday evenings from 7:30pm to 9:00pm at 215D-18A Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, D.2. An inductive Bible Study course to discover what Christ says to the 7 churches of Revelation and what the messages mean for us today. Contact Dmitry on 0122.970.6203 or Alyona on 0126.739.1477
- Ladies Morning Bible Study: Tuesdays 9:00am – 11:00am at D5, Villa Riviera, 60 Giang Van Minh, Dist. 2. We’ll be studying a new book from next week Tuesday so this is a great opportunity for new people to join; ‘Children of the Day’ by Beth Moore. An 8-week study of 1&2 Thessalonians including interactive videos. For more information, contact Nathanie on 0122 905 3171 or Click Here to Email
- Ladies’ Evening Bible Study: Tuesday evenings 7:30pm – 9:00pm. Block C2, Tropic Garden, 49 Street 66, Thao Dien, D2 We’re currently studying (The Gospel according to) John, and looking at Jesus: the Word; the Messiah; and the Son of God by John MacArthur Contact Kellan Pham on 0909 260 265 or Click Here to Email
- Ladies’ Evening Bible Study: Thursday evenings from 7:30pm to 9:00pm at 215/F2 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, D.2. We’re currently studying “A 30-Day Walk With God in the Psalms” (but we will take longer than 30 days). Contact Ashley Moreno on 0987 024 385 or Click Here to Email
- Bible Club for Kids aged 3 to 12: Wednesdays from 3:45pm to 5:00pm at the BP Compound Meeting Hall and Gazebo. If you are new or want to invite a friend, come join us and pay the reduced fee of 200K VND for the Spring Term. We look forward to being Agents in Action with you and learning more about God and His family.
- Saturday May 14, 10am – 11:30am is Parent’s Day: A fun time for our Bible Club Kids to share what they have learned this year and for families to enjoy a time of fellowship. Children wear comfortable clothing and each family should bring a sweet or savory to share. Contact Beth or 0937 730 292
This group will be in recess after May 11 and resume in September. Look for details about the Fall term in August.
- Men @ 7 Bible Study: Wednesdays 7:00am – 8:00am at the Shalom Coffee Shop, in the Tropic Garden Complex, 49 Street 66, Thao Dien, Dist. 2. An inductive discussion based bible study. Currently looking at the book of Galatians. Contact Ben or on 0126 780 5650
- Men @ 7 Bible Study: Fridays 7:00am – 8:00am at the Loop, 49 Thao Dien Street, Dist. 2. We’re currently studying the book of Philippians (we started from Chapter 1 on 8 April). Contact Rob or on 0902 049 613
- Saturday Night Football for everyone: Fun, fellowhip and football for people of all ages between 6:00pm and 7:00pm.
Located off 28 Thao Dien Rd, Dist. 2. Football Fields (Field No.4).
Starting times can vary week to week, so please check beforehand if you are wanting to join in the fun. Contact Eckart or on 0908 004 273
- Reminder: On the last Sunday of each month we will have a special CHILDREN’s time in our service, with tea/coffee and other refreshments served downstairs after the service. Truly a family day…
- Baptism: If you want to be baptised in the future, or know someone who is wanting to, then ask to speak to an elder and discuss what to do next.
Trackback from your site.