March 2016 Notices
Palm Sunday Service, Sunday 20 March 2016
We have a special time of worship and teaching for our kids as we celebrate Christ’s triumphant entry into Jerusalem, and prepare our hearts and minds for the memorable week ahead.
Good Friday Service, 25 March 2016
Please join us at 6:30p.m. at the church for a special time of worship and prayer where we will recognize and praise the Lord for what He did for all of us at Calvary.
Easter Service, Sunday 27 March 2016
We know you will want to join us for a joyful celebration of Christ’s victory over the grave. And please invite your friends and loved ones to come as well!
- Ladies Morning Bible Study: Tuesdays 9:00am – 11:00am at D5, Villa Riviera, 60 Giang Van Minh, Dist. 2.
We’ll be studying a new book from next week Tuesday so this is a great opportunity for new people to join; ‘Children of the Day’ by Beth Moore. An 8-week study of 1&2 Thessalonians including interactive videos. For more information, contact Nathanie on 0122 905 3171 or Click Here to Email
- Ladies’ Evening Bible Study: Tuesday evenings 7:30pm – 9:00pm. Block C2, Tropic Garden, 49 Street 66, Thao Dien, D2
We’re currently studying (The Gospel according to) John, and looking at Jesus: the Word; the Messiah; and the Son of God by John MacArthur Contact Kellan Pham on 0909 260 265 or Click Here to Email
- Ladies’ Evening Bible Study: Thursday evenings from 7:30pm to 9:00pm at 215/F2 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, D.2.
We’re currently studying ‘Children of the Day’ by Beth Moore (an 8-week study of 1&2 Thessalonians). We are in Week 7 of 8 and this includes alternating video and homework discussions every other week. Contact Ashley Moreno on 0987 024 385 or Click Here to Email
- Bible Club for Kids aged 3 to 12: Wednesdays from 3:45pm to 5:00pm at the BP Compound Meeting Hall and Gazebo.
If you are new or want to invite a friend, come join us and pay the reduced fee of 200K VND for the Spring Term. We look forward to being Agents in Action with you and learning more about God and His family.
- Spring Term Schedule: March 23 (No meeting 30 – ISHCMC & AIS Break) April 6, (No meeting 13 & 20 – BIS Break), 27 May 4, 11
- Saturday May 14 is Parent’s Day: between 10:00am and 11:30am
A time for our Bible Club Kids to share what they have learned this year and for families to enjoy a time of fellowship. More details at the beginning of May.
Contact Beth or 0937 730 292
- Souled Out: this ministry to teens will begin again soon.
There might be a new day and time. If you are interested in joining the team to support this ministry, please let Jonathan know.
- Men @ 7 Bible Study: Wednesdays 7:00am – 8:00am at the Shalom Coffee Shop, in the Tropic Garden Complex, 49 Street 66, Thao Dien, Dist. 2.
An inductive discussion based bible study. Currently looking at the book of Galatians.
Contact Ben or on 0126 780 5650
- Men @ 7 Bible Study: Fridays 7:00am – 8:00am at the Loop, 49 Thao Dien Street, Dist. 2.
Currently reading and studying The Grand Weaver by Ravi Zacharias.
Contact Rob or on 0902 049 613
- Men’s Evening Bible Study: Friday evenings from 7:30pm, at the Shalom Coffee Shop, in the Tropic Garden Complex, 49 Street 66, Thao Dien, Dist. 2.
We’re currently studying ‘The Exemplary Husband’ by Stuart Scott.
Contact Paul Wong or on 0937 994 801
- Saturday Night Football for everyone: Fun, fellowhip and football for people of all ages between 5:00pm and 7:00pm.
Located off 28 Thao Dien Rd, Dist. 2. Football Fields (Field No.4)
Contact Eckart or on 0908 004 273
- Reminder: On the last Sunday of each month we will have a special CHILDREN’s time in our service, with tea/coffee and other refreshments served downstairs after the service. Truly a family day…
Sun 27Mon 28Tue 29Wed 30Thu 01Fri 02Sat 03040506070809101112131415161718192021Today 22232425262728293031
- Baptism: If you want to be baptised in the future, or know someone who is wanting to, then ask to speak to an elder and discuss what to do next.
Trackback from your site.